Pages

18 May, 2016

Butter cupcakes with cream cheese frosting.

Frosting cakes has never been my thing. There are more dishes to do and a piping bag to clean. Besides, the frosting always seem to be TOO sweet. And I could never get the hang of frosting a nice pattern.

It took a lot of motivation for me to actually initiate this trial. I used the most trusted recipe of butter cake for the cake base. You could use just half the recipe to make a dozen cupcakes.

I couldn't recall where I got the cream cheese frosting recipe from. I whipped 250 g of softened cream cheese with approximately 40 g of white chocolate and about 20 g of icing sugar. I don't remember the exact recipe but it was enough to ice 12 cupcakes.

If I try the recipe again I would post it here.



No comments:

Post a Comment