Pages

07 December, 2011

Practicality.

I love easy and practical recipes! Just bagged this 100 Meals in Minutes compiled by the Australian Women's Weekly, and I can easily tap out two of them that I want to try so badly already! They are namely, Tomato, Corn & Chilli Chicken Soup and Chilli Prawn & Noodle Salad.


Aside from this series, there are other compilations from AWW like dessert ideas and after work meals, each priced at RM13.90, with 10% deduction for non-members and 20% for members at Popular book stores. I'm loving the sales!

Also, my craving for my type of risotto (note: wine, stock, parmesan) hasn't ended! Here I share with you a really simple recipe from Kitchen Simplicity - Simple Parmesan Baked Risotto with the alcohol omitted.

I'm gonna abuse this semester break so badly aside from the midnight gaming regimen!

No comments:

Post a Comment