Pages

03 January, 2012

Where Pomelo Rules.

Travelling south, we got to Ipoh.

What I didn't know is that beside white coffees, almost all Chinese kopitiams sell this pretty little thing I (and my bf, presumably) lovedddd!


So I had this Custard Pudding everytime I get to settle in a kopitiam.

But of course, who can let slip of Ipoh's famous Bean Sprout Chicken?


I actually, am not a fan of White Cut Chicken. But for parents, and since it's blog-worthy, a dinner wouldn't bother me.

Instead of going to Lou Wong and suffer with the incredible crowd and long waiting, we went for Onn (Ong) Kee which was opposite Lou Wong. It also had an air-conditioned room just beside Lou Wong. IDK but I heard that both Lou Wong and Onn Kee are the same restaurant (?).



The Onn Kee beside Lou Wong was air-conditioned.

And presenting Onn Kee Bean Sprout Chicken, with the choice of Hor Fun or rice.




For breakfast, we went for Foh San. My dad would never choose to have meal at some cramped up fancy-looking eatery just for dim sum, but we sure did the next morning.



Self-service at dim sum booths. There were also waitperson rushing around promoting fresh dim sum. 



Warm pudding, with smooth texture and a hint of fragrance.



Perhaps you should also try out the other dim sum eatery across the road highly recommended by the locals. I don't remember the name, but I think it should be Ming Court.

No comments:

Post a Comment