Pages

18 September, 2013

Red velvet cake jars and mint chocolate chip cookies.


I'm back in this lovely town.

The lady baker whom I ordered cupcakes from just broke her finger (literally) two months ago. As a result, she was advised to stay off from beside the oven, but she started baking again not too long after that, and I got to buy from her again her famous red velvet cake in jars.


The jars came with spoons too, how thoughtful. They cost only RM10 per jar. For those who don't like the cheese frosting because it's too sweet, the delightfully light cake layers actually balanced off the sweetness cleverly. She also added nuts into the cakes. I thought they were pretty good.


I also bought some mint chocolate chip cookies (RM20 per jar). No regrets! They were so good. The mint essence was the hit I kid you not. My dad commented that the sweetness was just alright and I think it's really considerate for those who are sensitive to their sugar intake levels. The cookies were a pleasant surprise.

It's really a blessing to be able to taste her latest creations. Despite the injury, everything was delish.

No comments:

Post a Comment